This holiday package offers you a wonderful 3 days 2 nights trip to Halong bay with Stellar Of the Seas Cruise which bring you an experience the new definition of contemporary luxury. Besides, we also offer you 1 night in top 4 star hotel and reasonable price Tirant Hotel. This hotel has an excellent location near the lake where you can experience hanoi local lifestyle...
Less touristy and enchanted sceneries on route
Cruising through amazing and magnificent limestones and islets (Con Vit, Tay Keo, Thumb islet, Gia Luan,....)
Swimming and kayaking on Ba Trai Dao natural beach and Tung Gau grotto area
Relaxing in the seasonal swimming pool
Enjoying your time in mini golf course
Cycling to enjoy gorgeous sceneries in Viet Hai village
Exploring Dark & Bright Cave
Interesting Vietnamese traditional cooking class
|Day 1||Hanoi, Hanoi||Welcome to Hanoi! Our guide will escort you to the hotel in Hanoi|
|Day 2||Hanoi, Tuan Chau Marina, Halong Bay, Ao Ech, Lan Ha bay||B, L, D|
|Day 3||Lan Ha bay, Viet Hai village, Ba Trai Dao islets||B, L, D|
|Day 4||Dark and Bright Cave, Tuan Chau Marina, Hanoi||B, Br|
Welcome to Hanoi! Our guide will escort you to the hotel in Hanoi
Welcome to Hanoi, the heart of Vietnam which is considered as a blend between the traditional and the modern beauties.
At Noi Bai Airport, our guide and driver will welcome then take you to your hotel to do check-in. In the evening, you will enjoy a welcome dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Hanoi.
Hanoi,Tuan Chau Marina,Halong Bay,Ao Ech,Lan Ha bay
08:45 – 09:10 approx
- Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter
- Start 2,5 hour road journey via 5B highway on ultra-luxurious limousine
11:30 – 12.00 approx
- Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing, safety instruction.
- Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
- Set sail as lunch is served
- Join us for a typical lunch in the luxury dining room with indoor or outdoor dining area.
- Continue cruising through Con Vit islet, Thumb islet and Gia Luan habour where belonged to Cat Ba area.
- Discover Lagoon natural area - Ao Ech - belonged to Lan Ha bay. Drop anchor for swimming or kayaking or just simply sunbathe on the natural secluded beaches (private, wild and fresh air).
- Heading back toward the sleeping area
Summit on the sundeck for watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset or just relax in the seasonal swimming pool, or enjoy your time in our golf course.
- BBQ dinner is served with fresh food menu outside of swimming pool area.
- After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at panoramic bar with seasonal pool view, at wine and cigars cellar, or take one of our onboard activities: games, movies, and squid fishing… or relaxing with massage services.
Overnight on board
Lan Ha bay,Viet Hai village,Ba Trai Dao islets
Join us for a Tai Chi session for the early risers on the sun deck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body and there is no better environment to practice this than amongst the limestone peaks and islands.
Light breakfast served
Transfer to the day boat to visit Viet Hai Village, take the bicycle ride to enjoy gorgeous sceneries along village roads and go through rain forests and dark tunnel. We also visit a local family’s house to see the daily life of local people. Back to the day boat to continue cruising in Lan Ha Bay
Lunch is served on day boat
Visiting Ba Trai Dao grotto by kayaking or swimming, passed by Tay Keo islet.
- Back to Stellar of the seas, take time to refresh or play some short game in our golf course or relax with massage services as we cruise to sleeping area. BBQ dinner (different menu) is served.
- After dinner reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, swimming pool, wine and cigars cellar or enjoy the landscape of the bay at night. Relax with massage services. Take one of our on board activities like squid fishing, watching a movies in the restaurant.
Overnight on board.
Dark and Bright Cave,Tuan Chau Marina,Hanoi
Join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck for early riser. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the new day.
07:00 – 08:00 AM
Local breakfast is served
- Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Dark & Bright Cave (Hang Sang & Toi)
- Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on local bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
Check out the room
You will join with our short class of cooking demonstration, Our chef will guide you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls. Here you will understand the culinary culture of the Vietnamese
International Buffet lunch is served.
- Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell.
- Transfer to ultra-luxurious limousine returned to Hanoi.
- Arrival back at your hotel approximately 15:00 PM
TOUR PRICE |
Only From :$398 $298
Tour price is indicative only, please inquiry for a best quotation & best offers from us. Don't miss out! We are always here to help you...